PROTECT YOUR CONTENT & UNLOCK NEW REVENUE STREAMS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
KEYLOK, a long-term provider of hardware-based security (dongles) for software and embedded systems today announced the launch of their newest security product, the File Protector.
File Protector encrypts PDF and PPT files and locks them to a USB hardware device, protecting content from copying, printing, emailing, and even screen capturing and snipping. KEYLOK understands that you’ve worked hard to create your intellectual property (IP) and this new product ensures that it’s safe from unlicensed duplication.
“Our customers can quickly protect their valuable training courses, publications, manuals, handbooks, and other PDF and PowerPoint files, and know they are safe,” says Stu Zinanti, CEO of KEYLOK. “We are pleased to offer this much-needed solution to such a challenging problem.”
One reason KEYLOK customers like the File Protector is because it’s easy to implement in a few, simple steps. Simply choose your licensing options, encrypt files with a few clicks and the file is automatically paired with the security dongle. Customers like this easy implementation and the fact that they can generate new and continuous revenue with their content.
How are customers using it?
- One customer is using File Protector to protect their technical training programs. “Now that students must use a USB hardware device to use the training, our (security) concerns have disappeared, and we get paid for every course we deliver”, relayed their Training Director.
- A professional association uses File Protector to transition their members from hard copy publications (books) to digital versions and “are very pleased with our customers’ acceptance of the digital manuals.”
Other ways KEYLOK customers use File Protector:
- Open new revenue streams by entering high-risk or high-piracy markets and locations safely.
- Safeguard revenue by ensuring fee-based content is not reproduced.
- Protect valuable, proprietary content from ending up in competitors’ hands.
- Reduce document publication and administration costs by shifting to a digital publication model.
- Generate new revenue through content renewal fees at the expiration date (now enforced) of their content.
Discover why Mr. Zinanti says “the market response to File Protector has been strong”, by visiting KEYLOK’s website today: http://keylok.com/keylok-advantages/pdf-and-ppt-file-protection
Original Press Release can be viewed on PRWeb.com.
KEYLOK Contact: Chris Bossom, 800-453-9565 x781, cbossom [at] keylok.com
About KEYLOK: KEYLOK is a privately-held company founded in 1980 and is a trusted provider of hardware-based security devices (dongles) for software and embedded systems across hundreds industries. For over three decades, KEYLOK has provided robust security and licensing solutions to companies who want to protect their intellectual property. KEYLOK is headquartered in Denver, CO, with customers across the U.S. and around the world. keylok.com.
777 S. Wadsworth Blvd. Bldg. 4-220
Lakewood, CO 80226